Junket nights,
Rock n Roll and a few cocaine lines
Making joints till the moon break-dance
Why you should remember the look of her eyes?
Blaze eyes, wild as Cheshire , Alice ’s Cat in Wonderland
How funny can be the shape of the misty dark?
To be or not be… Hamlet’s laugh ha-ha-ha-ha.
Morning awakening… everything has suddenly gone
You left your cologne on my sheets and bathtub
Hugger-mugger boy, I’ll jab you a knife on the throne
After the murder, Lucky Strike’s man will came from abroad
with a court of decadent servants and their libertine sons
I will be the Queen, so alone, among that entire crazy crowd.
The men called her Miss Sasha Du Bois
She was not French, but had the same chick style
She used to drink cheap champagne and eat red caviar
Among the boulevards, making jokes of another life
Smoked with nozzle fine cigarettes of tobacco and grass.
I’m just the dear-bought night-walker of the town
A fake blonde, cool, blue eye, smart, vain, low-class
Out of my palace made of crystal, softly cold ice
I went to the city looking for a job as courtesan
So beautiful, so pretty, so shining, so bright
As my sisters… Lust, Vice and Desire
I’m a princess from the Kingdom of Trespass .
jajajaja xD Muy tuyo: Uno de tus cuentos pero en verso dylanesco :P
ResponderEliminar