A black
rose has been tattooed on his chest
The hair is
dark, also scruffy and almost wet
Long but
despair, short and never faded
Opaque
boots… the trousers of leather made
The thin
contour of red and blue vanes
Someday will
be cold as the winter’s face
Please,
don’t stop the natural course of Fate.
Somehow I assuage my sadness, and the lonesome mortality
Some memories that will never tire of stabbing my insanity…
Suddenly,
the pane is too hard for my closed and suffering eyes
One night I will run away into the eternity to die like a fire
Beneath the dark sky, while the moon is purely white and shine
Smelling your last essence over my wuthering and already dead mind.
I wouldn’t
remember who I am or who I was
What I feel
once, the only feeling I can recall
Nothing
meant to me an after or a before
What I love
or what I hate… they don’t care anymore
Because all
my days are breathless good-bye songs
And all my
nights brighten stars in the heaven above.
Inside of
the playground if the lost soul-mates, between tears and steps
Shadows and
ghosts are crying behind the broken mirror through the death
The needles
of the clock only will show how the time has quickly gone
Seasons
came and go without stop and life has became now to short
Rosebuds
and leafstalk chokes, clouds roll by a brief darksome horse
A little
breakdown among the fields, among the storm, among a broken heart.
Red roses,
red blood; red lips, red-ink-letters ready to be forgotten
“Helf Gott,
Helf Gott, Helf Gott” the kid’s pray became ash and fall
Drawing
himself into the river Ouse with the pocket full of heavy stones
Why the
poetry must go on? Gone with the wind, must be, as once one poet wrote
Are words
essential when you are not longer prepare to live, to die, to love once more?
The words
passed away while the bit of passion lacks into the cold snow.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario